Review new and breaking changes to Klaviyo's APIs.
Welcome to the Klaviyo API Changelog! Review new and breaking changes to Klaviyo's APIs. Select a revision header from the table of contents on the right to review changes for a specific revision. To view API reference and guides for a specific revision header, select it from the version dropdown in the upper left menu.
- Campaigns: Use our new Campaigns API endpoints to programmatically create, update, delete, and send email campaigns. See the API reference documentation for more info. We plan to introduce SMS support in the future.
- Updated Flows endpoints to use cursor-based pagination. This change brings flows pagination to parity with our other API endpoints. You can learn more about cursor-based pagination in our API Overview.
- Profile fields can now be nulled out by passing
nullinto a profile field via the Update Profile endpoint.
- The Get Profile and Get Profiles endpoints now include each profile’s email and SMS subscription information, including:
- Their current consent status.
- When and how they subscribed or unsubscribed.
- Their global and list-specific suppressions (email only).
- You can now
sortprofiles using the
updatedfield in Get Profiles.
- Tags: Use our new Tags API endpoints to create, read, update, and delete tags on various Klaviyo objects such as campaigns, flows, lists and segments. See the API reference documentation for more info.
- Data Privacy - Request Profile Deletion: Use our new Data Privacy - Request Profile Deletion API endpoint to delete profiles with a provided identifier (i.e.
phone_number). See the API reference documentation for more info.
- Changed url path for Create Template Render from
- Changed url path for Create Template Clone from
pricefield can now be optionally supplied in the payload for Create Catalog Item and Update Catalog Item endpoints. This field can be used to set the price on the catalog item.
channelsobject can now be optionally supplied in the payload for the Subscribe Profiles endpoint. When
channelsis provided, only the specified channels and message types will be subscribed. If
channelsis not provided, we will subscribe all channels for which identifiers (i.e.
profile_idfield can now be optionally supplied in the payload for the Subscribe Profiles endpoint. This will be the id of the profile to subscribe.
- Welcome to our new API changelog! This log will be kept up-to-date on the latest changes, bug fixes, and breaking changes to Klaviyo's APIs. Please note that this changelog only includes changes to new APIs released after 10/19/2022.
- For further information about revisions and breaking changes, please review the API versioning & deprecation policy.
- Kickstart your migration to Klaviyo's new APIs with the API comparison chart, a detailed overview of what's changed from the v1/v2 endpoints to the new endpoints.
list_idattribute for the Unsubscribe Profiles endpoint is now an optional attribute instead of a required.
- The Create Profile and Update Profile endpoints now accept a phone number as an identifier even if SMS is not set up in the associated Klaviyo account. A successful call requires one other profile identifier attribute (
anonymous_id), in addition to a phone number.
- The reference documentation and OpenAPI Spec (OAS) for the Create Template Render and Create Template Clone endpoints have been updated to reflect the correct required fields. This update resolves a minor bug in our documentation where a required field needed to call the endpoints successfully was missing. No changes have been made to these endpoints.
- Removed the
updatedfilter parameter from the Get Profiles endpoint. This filter parameter was not intended for GA release and is not officially supported.
- This change takes effect immediately due to site reliability concerns. Please refer to the breaking change policy for more information.
Updated 20 days ago